Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2012

BENTLEY RUMBLE The Kindest Thing (2011)




The kindest thing is what everyone keeps telling me it is.  Mum and dad.  Graham’s fat bossy cow of a mother.  The young priest with the plummy voice and the sad grey eyes who kept wanting me to have a cup of tea with him while we sat there chatting in his funny-smelling office all those months ago.  The ‘right choice’ is what they all keep calling it, like me agreeing to give my bub away to a nice young couple who’ll give it a decent home and be able to take care of it properly will be the kindest thing for him or her and for me as well.

  
Information:
15 pages / 5402 words / 5 MB
Checked and updated February 2017

The Kindest Thing (2011) Bentley Rumble

Photo Credit:
1960s Vintage Maternity Clothes Advance
 

You might also enjoy:
BENTLEY RUMBLE Recognition: A Novel (2009, revised 2013)
BENTLEY RUMBLE Early Reading (2013)
BENTLEY RUMBLE A Face So Bright and Fair (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment