Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

The Write Advice 127: HUBERT AQUIN


I have nothing to gain from going on writing.  But I go on anyway, though I’m writing at a loss.  No, that’s a lie: for the past few minutes I’ve known perfectly well that I will gain something from this game, I’ll gain time: an interval I cover with erasures and phonemes, fill with syllables and howls, cram with all my acknowledged atoms, multiples of a totality they’ll never equal.

Prochain épisode [Next Episode] (1965)


 

Use the link below to read more (in English) about the life and work of Québécois novelist, essayist, filmmaker and political activist HUBERT AQUIN:

 

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/hubert-aquin

 

 

You might also enjoy:

 
The Write Advice 107: FELICIA MIHALI

 
The Write Advice 077: ELIZABETH JANE HOWARD

 
The Write Advice 037: GABRIELLE ROY

No comments:

Post a Comment